Organizations often require assistance on how best to use information technology (IT) in achieving their business objectives. Today’s demanding business environment prioritizes flexibility, speed, and efficiency, and robust IT strategy is critical. Obscidion helps its clients achieve these qualities in their IT strategy through providing business and IT consulting services across the lifecycle of business transformation programs from strategy to implementation. Our consulting services facilitate customers in process and technology-driven transformation to achieve business outcomes. Our IT Strategy Consulting Services help clients manage their business and IT priorities by optimizing their current investments and technology architecture while helping to devise and plan the way forward.
We have successfully executed numerous IT strategy and target operating model engagements across diverse client environments. Our comprehensive set of methodologies, guidelines and best practices created and refined over the years ensure successful project implementation. Our approach offer a systematic, time-sensitive approach through structured collaboration to improve change adoption among business, functional and technical teams. We partner with you in the change management program from strategy definition to results recognition.
Our IT Consulting Services include:
- IT Strategy Assessment and Roadmap: Define a business-focused IT strategy that delivers value across all business functions
- IT Shared Services Strategy: Define an IT shared services operating model, on the basis of a validated business case, service catalogue, charge back mechanisms, risk analysis, IT process mapping and a transition roadmap
- Cloud Strategy: Assess the cloud adoption of existing IT infrastructure within an organization to various deployment models
- IT Sourcing Strategy: Create sourcing optimizations with clear benefits and evaluating vendors, location and pricing models
- Organizational Structure Definition: Create an operational structure by defining accountability, skill, competency and governance through our focus on IT operating model design and people-process-technology across your organization’s transformation lifecycle
- IT Skills Assessment: Align talent with your business needs, thereby improving organizational and individual performance to create greater shareholder value
- Demand and Portfolio Management: Ensure that the investment in programs, applications and resources is aligned with your IT strategy
- Cost Optimization: Identify cost optimization opportunities across people, process and technology areas
- IT Performance Metrics:
- Map organizational goals to IT goal
- Design an appropriate IT performance management process
- Derive measures / scorecards
- Define targets