At the Obscidion Group, we are committed to helping non-profit organizations accomplish their missions. We work with all types of non-profits, helping them better deliver their mission through strategic planning, research, board development and organizational capacity building.
Whether it’s a grass-root organization run on small budget to multimillion-dollar charities serving thousands of people, we are dedicated to applying leading-edge management strategies, tools and talent to help non-profits and foundations achieve greater social impact.
We can assist organizations in a multitude of capacities including:
• Facilitate board and staff planning processes
• Define governance responsibilities
• Assess management and organizational systems
• Analyze mechanisms and costs of service delivery
• Examine financial history, capacity and trends
• Conduct environmental scans, market research and analysis
• Lead the development of new strategic directions, structures, roles and responsibilities
• Evaluate and quantify program impact